Sigh. You made it. The stockings are all un-hung, ready for the attic with care with hopes that St. Nicholas soon will not be there…at least until next year! Holidays are fun, magical, and a special time for giving, but we all know, all good things must come to an end.
Or do they?
Now that you are back to the office and your co-workers are recalling their best gifts and/or worst family drama, there is no reason to not have loads of fun Texas snacks to help carry you through the post-holiday _______ (slump, blues, joy, shriek-in-delight-you’re-ready-for-a-new-year! –you fill in your own fitting description)! Why not enjoy the post-holiday discussions by taking a short stroll over to the break room and munching on this Break Room Bonanza Basket!
Break Room Bonanza Includes
- 2 bags Texas-shaped Tortilla Chips (8 oz ea.)
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)
- Boot Stompin’ Peanuts (2 oz.)
- Cowboy Snack Mix (2 oz.)
- Texas Style Spicy Beer Fries
- Texas Two Step (1 chewy praline & 1 longhorn candy (1.75 oz. total) in Western Box)
- Butter Shortbread Cookies (2 – 2 ea/pkg.)
- Pecan Chews in Texas-shaped plastic box (4.5 oz.)
- Padre’s Toffee Popcorn (2 – 2 oz.)
- Texas Trail Mix (6 oz.)
- Longhorns (chocolate-covered pecan & caramel clusters; 6 oz.)
- Coasters – Lone Star State or Life is Good (pkg of 10)
- Wild West Cookies (2 oz.)
- Wild West Peanut Brittle (6 oz.)
- Texas Theme Chocolate Candy Bar (1.75 oz.)
- Armadillo Eggs (4.5 oz.)
- A couple of Cinnamon Jelly Beans
- Beverage Napkins
The Break Room Bonanza Basket is great for feeding a crowd of people and leave a lasting Lone Star State impression! Need something BIGGER? Check out Texas Size Break Room Bonanza which will feed a small army! Perhaps you should give your sweet boss a nudge and see if he/she is willing to make this start of the new year even better!
Happy 2012, y’all! We’re so glad to be here with you for a whole new Texas Treats kind-of year!
For more Texas-themed Gifts, Snacks & Sweets visit www.texastreats.com.