Having 365 days in the year is what we’re used to, right? Except on the Leap Years, we have 366 days. Wikipedia tells us “a leap year…is a year containing one additional day… in order to keep the calendar year synchronized with the astronomical or seasonal year.”
Since this year is a Leap Year, we wanted to share some fun Leap Year statistics from statisticbrain.com:
- 0.274% is the Percent of the population born on leap day (February 29th)
- 4,791,239 is the Number of people worldwide born on February 29th
- 10,800 is the Number of babies born on February 29th in the U.S.
- 365.242199 is the Actual number of days it takes the earth to revolve around the sun
So, our question to you is: What will you do with that precious extra day?! Or do you know anyone who is a Leap Year baby who may need some extra fun birthday wishes this year? Whatever the case, we have the perfect Texas Treats for you to help celebrate!
Our popular Little Bit of Texas Gift Tray Includes:
- Texas-shaped Tortilla Chips (8 oz.)
Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)*
Wild West Taffy (8 oz.)
Texas Flag Pralines (Two 1 oz. chewy pralines in a flag box)
Wild West Cookies (2 oz.)
Padre’s Toffee Popcorn (2 oz.)
Boot-Stompin’ Peanuts (2 oz. – peanuts in shell)
A couple of Texas-sized Cinnamon Jelly Beans
Beverage Napkin and Plate
Comes with your personalized printed gift card tied in the ribbons!
- *Also available with personalized salsa and chip labels (ie: “Mom’s Private Stock” or “The Smiths’ Private Stock”) for only $2 more! Also a great way to get your company name out there!
From crunchy Texas-shape Tortilla Chips to tangy Texas salsa, this Little Bit of Texas Gift Tray is filled to the brim with Texas snacks. It is sure to make any Leap Year baby or “Leap year party” all the better! Celebrate wisely, choose Texas Treats!
For more Texas-Themed Gifts, Snacks, and Sweets visit www.texastreats.com