Cowboy Hat History defines the Cowboy Hat as “…the one item of apparel that can be worn in any corner of the world and receive immediate recognition. As the old cowboy saying goes, ‘It’s the last thing you take off and the first thing that is noticed.'” Wikipedia tells us “today’s cowboy hat has remained basically unchanged in construction and design since the first one was created in 1865 by J.B. Stetson.”
Almost 150 years later, the Cowboy Hat still serves as an iconic representation of the great state of Texas! Which is why our Cowboys and Horseshoes Gift makes the perfect “Howdy, Partner!” or “Happy Birthday!” for all ages and our Lil’ Buckaroo Basket makes the perfect gift for a youngster!
This Cowboys and Horseshoes Gift Basket has so many features! We’ve lined this cowboy hat with a red bandana and filled it with:
- Horseshoe (Nordic Original)
- Texas Flag Candy Bar (1.75 oz)
- Texas Style Spicy Beer Fries (2 oz.)
- Magnet – Texas Shape – Map
Our lightweight Horseshoe is an all-time classic, refined to maintain its essential features.
Or send your special Lil’ Buckaroo this fun cowboy hat basket filled with love from Texas!
- Cowtown Cookies
- Alamo Crackers
- Cactus Candy (2 pieces) – jelly candy is flavored with real prickly pear cactus juice giving you a real taste of the southwest.
- Deck of playing cards with Texas flag theme.
For more Texas Themed Gifts, Snacks, and Sweets visit www.texastreats.com.