Where would we be without our teachers? Teachers put in so many hours a week to ensure that their students are learning the most they can. Teachers might work 40 hours a week on paper, but they usually takes a bundle of work home! They need to grade papers, fill out report cards, and prepare for the next day. A teacher gives so much of himself/herself and to make a difference in your child’s life. What can we say? We love teachers! They really make a difference!
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and an excellent time to say “Thanks for all you do!” Fill his/her love bank all the way back up with a Texas-sized gift! We have so many great gifts to choose from! Here’s one we think would leave a great impression on your child’s teacher.
Home on the Range Gift Basket Includes:
- Texas-shaped Tortilla Chips (4 oz.)*
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)*
- Padre’s Popcorn (2 oz.)
- Texas-style Spicy Beer Fries(2 oz. spicy potato chip crunch in a french fry shape!)
- Wild West Peanut brittle (6 oz.)
- Cowboy Snack Mix (2 oz)
- Boot Stompin’ Peanuts (2 oz. in shell)
- A couple of Texas-sized Cinnamon Jelly Beans
- Beverage napkin and plate
- Topped with a red bandana and sheriff’s badge!
- Comes with your personalized printed gift card tied in the ribbons!
- *Available with personalized salsa & chip labels (ie: “Mom’s Private Stock” or “The Smith’s Private Stock”) for only $2 more!
“Home, home on the range, Where the deer and the antelope play ….” Here’s a real Texas gift basket filled with snacks that will take you back to the Old West! This Texas-shaped gift basket is filled with Texas food staples (chips and salsa, of course!) plus all kinds of Texas snacks that will delight anyone!
You couldn’t make your teacher smile any bigger than you will with this gift basket! Be sure to check out all our Texas-themed gifts at www.texastreats.com or design your own Texas-themed gift basket with all the goodies you can handle. Just give us a holler and we’ll make it happen for ya!