School is out, vacations are planned, slumber parties are scheduled and on top of that you likely have a packed calendar of summer weddings to attend. With so many special friends and family getting married, it can get hard tracking down gift registries and the bride’s desired colors for place mats. Why not try something a little different, something a little more tasty and fun!? Certainly a registry is a sure-fire way of getting them what they expect, but this summer give a gift that’ll put an unexpected smile on the newlyweds’ face. A gift full of goodies will have them wishing they had more unexpected Texas Treats coming their way!
Our Tip Your Hat to Texas gift basket is the perfect way to tip your hat to the bride and groom! This festive red, white, and blue skimmer hat is filled with flavors of the Lone Star State: chips and salsa plus lots of snacks!
- 2 Bags of Lightly Salted Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips (2.5 oz. ea.)
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)*
- Texas-themed Chocolate Candy Bar (2 oz.) or Chewy Praline (depending upon Texas weather)
- Habanero & Sour Cream Pretzel Nuggets (2 oz.)
- Cowboy Snack Mix (2 oz.)
- Padre’s Toffee Popcorn (2 oz.)
- Texas Butter Shortbread Cookies (2 pk.)
- Beverage Napkin
- Plate Napkin
- Comes with your personalized printed gift card tied in the ribbons!
- *Available with personalized salsa label (ie: “Mom’s Private Stock” or “The Smiths’ Private Stock”) for only $1 more! Also a great way to get your company name out there!
Share your Lone Star pride with those friends and family you love the most! Wave that little Texas flag wherever you can, and give that sweet new couple the opportunity to do so, too! Think outside of the box this summer, come to Texas Treats for all your creative, customized, and delicious gift-giving needs!