We hope you don’t hear a hint of disappointment in our voices when we say that today’s high in the DFW area is 77 degrees. Yes, it’s December 18th though the temperatures suggest we’re in the Florida Keys. We won’t complain because it keeps us safe on the roads as we drive to do our last-minute shopping; as in, we don’t have to slow down for ice we only have to dodge year-round crazy drivers! We won’t make a big deal either that the high a year ago today was 57. No, we won’t mention any of that! We’ll just keep our short-sleeves on and keep moseying about our business!
In pondering best ways to bring that winter wonderland “feeling” to the area, we decided these were good options:
1) Rent a snow machine. Spray the the front yard with fake snow and hope the kids fall for it as well as the thermometer.
2) Paint the snow on. Use white shoe polish to paint snow on the windows. Light a fire and stare out the window at the “snow.”
While these are all good options – they are certainly not the best! Which is why we created the best Texas Christmas Basket to satisfy all desires of a Texas Wonderland! This Texas Wonderland gift basket is stuffed and overflowing with both Texas snacks and holiday gourmet foods. It’s glitzy, it’s huge, and it’s definitely eye catching! This is a great way to share your love of the Lone Star State.
- One 6 oz. bag of Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz)
- El Paco Seasoned Tortilla Chips (2.5 oz)
- French Vanilla Popcorn, 5 oz.
- Merry Berries Candy
- Almond Pound Cake
- Snowman Cheddar Popcorn
- Hot Cocoa (2 packages)
- Holiday Box of Yogurt Pretzels
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
- Longhorn Chocolates (12 oz.)
- Ribbon Candy
- Texas Shaped Container filled with Christmas Mints
- Pecan Divinity
- Winter Medley Trail Mix
- Peppermint Bark
- Candy Cane Taffy (8 oz)
Instead of waiting until the last minute and being forced to buy unwanted last-minute gifts, go ahead and order this Texas treasure now! Send to your local Texas friends and family or to your misplaced Texans out-of-state. Perfect for client gifts to say “what a great year we had!” Make the wonderland happen yourself! There’s nothing like taking the “bull by the horns” to create something that wouldn’t otherwise be there… especially if it’s up to the weather forecast in Texas!