Wait! Before you read this you probably want to get that HUGE SPIDER OUT OF YOUR HAIR!! Ok, we kid. As you know, the infamous prank-playing day is just hours away. For pranksters, this is the best day of the year. For the pranked, well, it can be a day full of fear and slow peering around every corner. How about for you? Are you the schemer or the schemed? Do you plot the way you are going to “get” your office mates all year or do you know to take the day off because of your “silly” co-worker? April Fools’ Days is a tradition that has been around for years and one that most likely (as long as fools keep falling for the “fun”) won’t go away.
So, which one are you? The fooler or the fooled? Take this quick quiz to see if you’re ready for April 1st or if you should just stay in bed.
1) On the night of March 31:
- A) Do you stay up until the wee hours of the morning wrapping each and every item of your co-workers office in foil? or
- B) Do you get a full night’s rest and blissfully go to the work the next morning?
2) On April 1:
- A) Do you have a perpetual smirky smile on your face in anticipation of when your friend is going to open his car door to find shaving cream under the handle?
- B) Do you need 20 paper towels to clean up the shaving cream all over your hands from simply trying to get in your car?
3) At 12:01 AM on April 2:
- A) Do you revel in the success of your pranks that day and start planning for next year?
- B) Do you breathe a huge sigh of relief, thankful the prank-playing day is over?
If you answered A to any or all of these questions, we will warn your friends. If you answered B, well, consider yourself warned.
Here at Texas Treats, we have no pranks for you this year! We have all the best Texas-themed gifts, snacks, and sweets you could ask for. Though, for next year’s April Fools’ Day, we could see you switching out some Chewy Pralines and surprising some folks with our Habanero Chewy Pralines (ooooh wee, spicy!).
Oh, and did we tell you? We’ve decided to head West and move to California. “California Treats” has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? APRIL FOOLS’!