It’s hard to predict much these days. We can’t ever know for sure what the weather’s gonna be and we can’t know for certain where we’ll be in a year, but what we can always count on, is that on April 1 every year there is going to be a SPIDER IN YOUR HAIR! April Fools’ Day is a predictably unpredictable day for love a good prank. The ones who are easily pranked ought to take a different route to work on April Fools’ Day, open doors carefully, or do anything they can to throw off the prankster!
We thought it’d be fun to offer up some mild Texas-themed April Fools’ Day pranks that might just bring a smile to your face!
- Stuff your hubby’s cowboy boots with cotton balls! He’ll think his feet have grown or boots have shrunk!
- Secretly change your friend’s car radio stations to all country music stations!
- Pour some Dr. Pepper into a (cool, turned off) coffee pot. Might see a funny face when they taste it!
We don’t mean any harm! Just trying to give a few ideas to make April Fools’ Day a whole lotta fun! One more – no joke – way of treating a friend to a whole lotta fun is with our Whole Lotta Texas Gift Set! Ooh-wee! Nothing says “I’m thinking about ya!” better than this gift set filled with a burst of texas flavors.
- Chipotle Con Queso (8 oz.)
- Lone Star Caviar Salsa (8 oz.)
- Jalapeno Mustard (8 oz.)
- Texas Fire Water (Hot Pepper Sauce) (6 oz.)
- Truly Texas Chili Mix (3 oz.)
- Green Chile Salsa (8 oz.)
- Jalapeno Salsa (8 oz.)
So, have your fun on April one! But, all jokes aside, nothing says “thank you,” “get better soon!” or “you are missed!” to a client, friend, neighbor, or loved one than sending a whole lotta love with our Whole Lotta Texas gift set!