Oh the joy a new baby brings. All bundled up in soft blankets, a quieted face as she sleeps; there’s nothing sweeter. Babycenter.com tells us that the top four most popular months when babies are born are September, August, June and July – in that order! That means there are likely a lot of babies about to be born. The last thing new parents want to think about is having to go to the grocery store! Having snacks on hand is by far the best gift you can send to a home with a new baby. Send a hearty “Congratulations” with a Texas Treats Little Bit of Texas Tray.
Our popular Little Bit of Texas Gift Tray is just that — tastes of warm Texas hospitality. From crunchy Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips to tangy Texas salsa, this Texas gift is filled to the brim with Texas snacks — it’s a terrific selection of foods. The perfect way to say “Congrats on your newest little bit!”
- Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips (6 oz.)
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)*
- Wild West Taffy (8 oz.)
- Texas Flag Pralines (Two 1 oz. chewy pralines in a flag box)
- Wild West Cookies (2 oz.)
- Padre’s Toffee Popcorn (2 oz.)
- Boot-Stompin’ Peanuts (2 oz. – peanuts in shell)
- Texas Shaped Logo Cookie
- Beef Jerky (1.6 oz)
- A couple of Texas-sized Cinnamon Jelly Beans
- Texas Firecrackers – spicy baked snack crackers with a Texas kick! (1.5 oz.)
*Add a special touch with personalized salsa and chip labels (ie: “Welcome Baby Girl!” or “Welcome Baby Boy!”) for only $2 more!
If there’s another lil’ buckaroo bouncing around that house (i.e. big brother or big sis!) don’t forget about him or her! Our Lil’ Buckaroo Gift Basket is just the right amount of fun for their promotion to the new big “sheriff” in town!
This Lil’ Buckaroo Gift Basket is filled with:
- Cowtown Cookies (Chocolate Cookies in the shape of Cows)
- Alamo Crackers (Shortbread cookies in Texas shapes capture that pioneer spirit).
- Cactus Candy ( 2 pieces)–this jelly candy is flavored with real prickly pear cactus juice giving you a real taste of the southwest.
- Deck of 52 playing cards with Texas flag theme. A perfect touch to any Western-themed gift!
- Placed inside a cellophane gift bag and tied with a black bow and a Sheriff’s badge, and put into a cowboy hat with a red bandana.
Nothing beats Texas Treats for new parents! Be the one who makes sure their bellies are full… since we know their hearts already are!