We can’t help but love some love over here at Texas Treats! It does our hearts some good to hear about a cowboy ropin’ in his lifelong cowgirl and placing a beautiful ring on her finger. We might say that our hearts swell to the size of Texas when we see brides walking down the aisle to say “I Do!”
Sometimes, the only problem is, finding the place where you want to say those two words! It can’t be just any ole place and it sure can’t be outside of the Lone Star state. In our opinion, people should plan destination weddings TO Texas. No reason to look further, thanks to this great article, be inspired by these beautiful venues for the big day.
- The Red Corral Ranch, “Say “I do” on the wooden labyrinth, a deck with a maze-like design, which holds 165 guests. Then move to the lawn, which is graced with towering oak trees covered in white lights, for cocktails, dinner and dancing.”
- The El Paso Desert Botanical Garden, “You’ll find a wedding oasis in the middle of the desert, where cacti and other dry-climate plants mingle with sand and stone.”
- The Red Berry Mansion on the Lake in San Antonio, “Surrounded by sparkling water, the castle-like estate can accommodate 500 guests on the poolside patio and lakefront promenade. The Japanese Garden and waterfall entrance are great for photo ops.”
- Laguna Gloria at the Austin Museum of Art, “Influenced by Mediterranean architecture and landscaping, Laguna Gloria sits on the shore of Lake Austin and can accommodate parties of more than 400.”
- Flat Creek Estate in Marble Falls, “With the feeling of Napa right in your backyard, Flat Creek Estate is a vineyard and winery located on 80 acres of Texas Hill Country. The rustic outdoor pavilion has open sides so your guests get front-row seats to vineyard views.”
We sure hope this helps get your wheels turning for gorgeous spots in Texas. If party favors are next up on your “To-Do” list, we’ve got you covered! Be sure to take a mosey on over to see the 5 best Texas-themed wedding favors and welcome gifts and then let us know how we can help!