If you have a friend moving to Texas, you may not be the only one. Moving to Texas is at an all-time high! We sure think it sounds like people are coming to their senses (wink!) and moving to the great Lone Star State. Yee-haw! We welcome each and every one with open arms and tipped cowboy hats. According to this Texas Monthly article, “It’s not really news that Texas’ biggest cities are among the fastest-growing in the country.”
Welcome your friends with open arms and a Texas Treats Cowboy Hat Basket. Tip your hats (cowboy hats, that is) to your newfound neighbors. Make them look like true Texans while they get a kick out of wearing the red Texas bandana and the Texas cowboy hat. If they have kids they, too, will love wearing the hat and bandana! We guarantee everyone will enjoy snacking on the Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips and real Texas Salsa in this Texas gift basket, especially as they unpack their boxes!
- Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips (3 oz.)
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)
- Texas-theme Chocolate Candy Bar
- Cowboy Mix (2 oz.)
- A couple of Texas-sized Cinnamon Jelly Beans
- Beverage Napkin Plate
- Comes with your personalized printed gift message tied in the ribbons!Our Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips and Salsa Ranchera are also available with personalized salsa & chip label (ie: “Welcome to Texas!” or “Glad You’re Home!”) for only $2 more! What a great way to grab a little attention! Simply complete the field at the top for “Personalized Chips & Salsa.”
Also, great news for Austin, TX! “Austin is the fastest-growing city in the country,” according to the same article. So, what better way to welcome an Austinite than with our Austin Style Snackin’ Basket!
This basket is filled to the brim with:
- El Paco Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips (2.5 oz.)
- Texas Firecrackers – spicy baked snack crackers with a Texas kick! (1.5 oz.)
- Texas-themed Chocolate Candy Bar (1.75 oz.)
- Boot Stompin’ Peanuts (2 oz. in shell)
- Padre’s Toffee Popcorn (2 oz.)
Wherever your friend may land, help throw a Texas-flavored welcome party to support their great decision to move to Texas!
There’s a lot of fun to be had this month in Texas, so go on and show them a great time!