The school year is coming to a close all across the Lone Star State. Some schools are already out for the summer while many have a handful of weeks left. If we’re honest we know that it’s not just the kids who are ready for the school year to wrap up, the teachers and administrative staff have worked hard and can practically taste that summer sun!
To show some love for all that your child’s teachers have done throughout the whole year, cheer them up with a gift basket that has enough love to go around. Our Break Room Bonanza Gift Basket is chock-full of goodies and grub that will help push even the weariest of teachers to the finish line!
- Two (2) bags of Authentic Texas Tortilla Chips (6 oz. ea.)
- Salsa Ranchera (8 oz.)
- Tres Chilies Salsa (8 oz.)
- Boot Stompin’ Peanuts (2 oz.)
- Cowboy Snack Mix (2 oz.)
- Texas Beer Fries OR Seasoned El Paco Tortilla Chips
- Texas Two Step (1 chewy praline and 1 longhorn candy (1.75 oz. total) in Western Box)
- Texas-sized Jelly Beans in Texas-shaped plastic box (4.5 oz.)
- Padre’s Toffee Popcorn (2 oz.)
- Texas Trail Mix (6 oz.)
- Longhorns (chocolate-covered pecan & caramel clusters; 6 oz.)
- Coasters – Lone Star State or Life is Good (pkg of 10)
- Wild West Cookies (2 oz.)
- Wild West Peanut Brittle (6 oz.)
- Armadillo Eggs (4.5 oz.)
- A couple of Cinnamon Jelly Beans or Mints
At Texas Treats, we know how hard a teaching gig can be. That’s why we make gift baskets that can give a boost to those who work long, hard hours to ensure that future generations will have all they need to be successful. This gift basket isn’t reserved just for school break rooms though! It’s sure to brighten up any office (and may win you some brownie points with the big guy 😉 ). Go ahead and indulge, for the sake of your co-workers sanity or in the name of finishing strong this school year!